Recognized by clients and colleagues as a consummate professional with a high degree of personal integrity, Don D. Phifer has over 25 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Sales and Development. He has expert knowledge in all facets of Commercial Real Estate Sales, Land Development and garden office construction. Don is skilled in persuasive presentation and profitable negotiation and known for a contagious passion for excellence, talent for resourceful business solutions and a capacity for motivational leadership.
Founder and President of Phifer & Associates, Inc. – a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the brokerage of land and investment properties and office/industrial leasing.
- Brokered over $100 million in transactions
- Sold in excess of 5,000 acres ranging from pad sites to large unimproved tracts for future development.
- Sold numerous investment properties and owner occupied properties ranging from 1,800 sq. ft. retail buildings, office buildings and warehouses.
- Leased small office buildings up to 30,000 sq. ft. climate controlled warehouse
- Provided numerous clients with financial and development consulting
Founder and Managing Partner of Phifer/Hogan Partners, L.P. – a land investment and development company he created with a partner to acquire and develop single family subdivisions and small commercial tracts for garden office developments, as well as construct garden office buildings to sell and lease.
- Developed 3 very profitable infill single family subdivisions that were sold to builders
- Developed garden office parks
- Constructed garden office buildings
- Acquired and sold a number of land parcels for investments
Co-founder and President of Trinity Distinctive Homes, LLC – a home building company formed with two other partners to build out a subdivision and construct homes for customers
- Successfully built and sold a number of speculative homes with a high satisfaction rating from customers
- Successfully constructed homes for other customers under mechanic lien contracts with a high satisfaction rating from the customers
- Currently focusing on custom building for clients with their own lot
- Member of National Realtors Association
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of Fort Worth Association of Realtors
- Member of North Texas Commercial Area Realtors
- Served on the Board of Directors for Liberty Bank 1998-2008
- Member of Loan Committee for Liberty Bank 1998-2008
- Member of North Richland Hills City Council 1995-2001